Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Surprise Is HERE!


Did any of you figure out what the surprise was this week?... My brother and sister-in-law ( see Brothers In Arms post!) are at my mom's house! They drove from California to visit, before he is sent off to his training. Whoo hoo!

He gave me some really awesome news tonight too, about his new job in the Marines. He is qualified for any of the high level, 'sensitive' jobs, so he is not as likely to be deployed again! OMGosh, that made me feel so much better!

Can't wait to visit with them, but it will have to be a few days yet. They will be here at least a couple of weeks, so we will have more time after my final next week.

More good news: Keegan was selected to be on the band leadership team for next year! We are so proud of him for stepping up and getting involved. We are seeing quite a young man emerging, and that is a true blessing.

Have a great week, and thanks for sharing my good news this week!

4 comments:

  1. Thrilled about your good news!!!!!!!!
    Know that the Lord is always with you whatever happens! Praying!
    Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
    Prayer BearsMy email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to pray!
    1 Peter 5:10 But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.
    Prayer BearsMy email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying right now!
    Psalms 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
    Prayer BearsMy email address

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com