Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Monday, May 18, 2009

18 on the 18th!


What a whirlwind of events! Floor Show was awesome, and I will post
pictures soon.

However, today is Ricky and my 18th wedding anniversary! I wanted to post these pictures now, and will post a few more later when I get th
em scanned.

God has blessed us in so many ways, and we are thankful for all He has seen us through! We have had some very hard years, and some really good ones as well. So, say a prayer of thanksgiving to God for putting us together to help each other through this life!






1 comment:

  1. Lovely photos!
    Congratulations on your anniversary. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com