Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

The end is the beginning!


Graduation time is here! We have a few friends graduating from high school this year. I am certain that the parents are a bit emotional about the 'end' of their child's high school education. However, I am just as certain that the graduates feel that their life is just beginning! The freedom...the fun...it all starts new for them! Congratulations to our graduating friends--Life awaits you!

Not a graduate, but K is almost classified as a Sophomore! This has been a challenging year in so many ways, but he has grown and matured, and even had some fun. I'm am proud of our boy! OH, I mean, young man!!!

I started my new job at the library on Monday! I L-O-V-E it! I feel right at home, and have had a good few days so far. I feel blessed.

Just a short note to let you know what is going on; no words of wisdom, or profound stories this time. I wish you all new beginnings as we go into this summer season!

Galatians 4:10 (New American Standard Bible)

10You A)">(A)observe days and months and seasons and years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com