Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pepper & Penney



Meet Penney, my cat Pepper's little stuffed dog. She is usually dropped off near the end of my bed sometime before I get up in the morning--Pepper is so good to share her favorite toys with me! I am just relieved it isn't a dead mouse, or something like that! Last night, I was sitting at the desk in the kitchen and looked down to see Penney purrfectly placed in front of Pepper's water dish! I was able to grab the camera an get some really cute pictures--enjoy! (You can click on any picture for a larger view)


Please notice that Penney's paw and head are already wet! LOL



2 comments:

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com