Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Moment of Your TIME


Update TIME!

What a busy TIME of year! I think I described October as 'crazy busy'; the same could be said of November so far.

Tutoring TIME finally started a few weeks ago. So far, I have tutored Anatomy, Sociology, MIS (computing class), and a few others. My schedule filled up this week with appointments, which gave me a bit of stress, but it worked out fine.

The end of the semester is coming to an end quickly! I still have to find TIME to finish papers and projects. I am thankful for the next several days; I plan to finish most of them before heading back to school on Monday.

I think I mentioned that I have decided to pursue a Master's in Rehabilitation Counseling, beginning next fall. The director of the online program at the University of North Texas talked to me about having a place to get experience with clients that have differing disabilities. This afternoon, I had TIME to visit the hospital, and started my inquiries. The Behavioral Health department may be an option. I have not visited with the Cardiac Rehab yet. There is also a rehab about 30 minutes away that said they take students all of the time--I talked with them at the Wellness Fair at school last week. So, we shall see.

Now it is TIME for the holidays! I can hardly believe it! My wish for all of you is to be blessed this Thanksgiving, and into the Christmas season.




1 comment:

  1. Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
    “And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear” (Isaiah 65:24).
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com