Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Saturday, June 18, 2011

You must be kidding me...


Who took my husband away? Last year, we adopted two new pets within a few months of each other. We just rescued a little puppy last week, and guess what else has shown up? An adorable little kitten that he wants to keep as an outdoor pet. I have told him over & over that it will break my heart if I get attached to a kitty, and it gets hit or disappears. :(

I will try to get a picture of her tomorrow. People: our zoo is FULL!

1 comment:

  1. You sure you don't have room for Zoey in your menagerie. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com