Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Working out the glitches of blogging, and life...

Thank you to all who have accessed my blog! There have been a few that have had some confusion, and I admit that I have been confused as well (Right, D.B.?). Those of you that tried to post a comment and were unable, please try again because I changed some of the settings.

Since the burglary, I have had problems concentrating; I just don't have much. I describe it as being in a fog--you know, just kind of 'here', not able to get my brain to work as quickly as I would like! It is frustrating not being able to get the words out that I want, and having words come out that I wasn't even thinking; just like the French slipping out when I am trying to speak Spanish! The worst thing is that I don't get much done when I am like this!




1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! Hoping the fog lifts soon!
    Know that I'm here praying hard!
    John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com