Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day 2009



Today, I want to remember those who have served our country. I am praying over their names, remembering the families who have lost them, and the families who still have their loved ones. I ask that you do the same.

Jesse Tillery--Killed in Action, December 2, 2006
(Please read "Brothers in Arms 2", under family, for his story.)

Many others in my extended family

John P.--my brother, Retired Air Force
Mike P.--my brother, Served in the Army

Gary T.--my brother, Re-enlisting in the Marines

Many others in my extended family


May God continue to bless Americ
a, and all that serve for our freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com