Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Walking: Day 3

Another beautiful , 68 degree day to walk! K did not have his 7 am class, so I walked later than usual. More people, but still ok. I had to stretch more because my shins were really bothering me again. I sat near the ducks and stretched; it felt really good!

I still went the same distance, and still think I need new shoes. Going to check them out today!

Ok, so how long does it take to make something a habit? 21 days? Is that 21 in a row? Or just 21 days throughout your trying? Hmmm....

2 comments:

  1. yeah, I think it's 3 weeks...just take each day as it comes and know how important it is!
    Here praying right now!
    Psalms 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 4 walking?
    I need this verse today, hope it comforts you as well. Praying!
    Isaiah 26:3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com