Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Walking: Days 4 & 5


(I went to bed early Thursday night, so that is why I did not update. Yay for me!)

I was not able to walk in the morning yesterday because K did not have his early class, and I would not have had time to walk, get back home to shower, and get to my class on time. So, I did the WM 5k in the afternoon instead: Drive to WalMart; Park waaaay out in the parking lot; circle the entire store; walk waaaay back to the car; load & unload groceries!

Today was another gorgeous morning. My right foot is still bothering me in the joints. Not sure what I can do about that. I did lots of stretching and warm up, but still had shin splints! Argh. If my feet didn't hurt so bad, I would have walked a little farther!

I did run some errands and go to the grocery store (lots of sales), so I still got in a lot of steps!

5 days down; hope I can keep it up, and start feeling REALLY good soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com