Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Friday, September 4, 2009

Give me a break!


I did get some new walking shoes the other day--New Balance, MADE IN THE USA! Whoo hoo! However, I have a lot of foot pain today--even after readjusting the lacing.

After looking at my foot when I got home today, I searched for 'foot pain' and found out I may have a bunion, gout, or arthritis. (My doc had already mentioned gout at one time, ugh) How frustrating--I am just trying to exercise!

I will rest it this weekend, but will try walking again next week to see what happens.

4 comments:

  1. Don't know about such things...can something be done if it's gout?
    Continuing to pray!
    2 Peter 3:13-14 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness. Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. You get any walking in this weekend?
    Praying right now!
    Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gout? Seriously? I thought only old men who drank and smoked too much got gout. Evidently, I don't really know what it is. I guess I'll go google gout...gee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lifting up prayers right now!
    Psalms 62:5-7 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com