Comments on the Blog

All comments left on blog are moderated before publishing.

Monday, August 23, 2010

A Year of Firsts



Today was the first day of school for our kids. Keegan started his Junior year! This photo is the first ever that we were not pictured with him, because he has a 'zero' period at 7:00 am, and Ricky and I were not ready when he had to leave! It is going to be a great year, the first foot ball game, and first for K to direct the band as Drum Major is this Friday! We had a sneak peak last week when the band played for the families. I'll try to post it too.

1 comment:

  1. Hope it's a great year!
    Know that I'm here praying!
    John 11:25-26: Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete

I love getting feedback from all of you! If you would like to comment, please remember that this is an open site and everything can be seen by others. If your message is personal and for my eyes only, please send an email instead!

mblackshear@hotmail.com